Friday 29 August 2008

Daytime telly ads

Whilst being off work I have has ample opportunity to watch a lot of daytime telly particularly on the Living channel. Sometimes there’s nothing like a bit of tacky Maury and a bit of ‘who’s your daddy?’
It was whilst watching this (I usually forward thru ads- but didn’t Sky+ Maury) that I noticed a lot of personal injury companies advertising no win no fee services. And banging on about slips and trips at work.
It was then that it dawned on me- maybe I could claim compensation? What for you may ask? Well for being inundated by these numerous companies, there were loads- I kid you not and I could not escape them even when I turned over. Is this what people are watching while I’m at work contributing to the economy? Putting in their Accident Claims and lving it up once they get paid out.

So surely I could claim, for broadcasting negligence or something ludicrous like that?!?

No comments: